Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2011

serious reorganisation has occurred

maybe I can call my craftroom a studio soon. David helped me turn two pallets and a wardrobe door into a large shelf/work surface. Desks have been shifted around, as have book and stacking shelves. The piles of 'stuff' have changed shape as I've taken things out and given them new homes. There's a huge pile of paper and folders and magazines on my big table that needs to be sorted through.

All sorts of treasures have turned up - my harp strings (behind a bookshelf); oil paints and oil paint sticks; pictures, papers, images that make me go oooohhh; the rubbish basket has been filled to overflowing twice; I need to find a bigger box to put the castoffs into - then get organised to put it all on Trademe.

Sell old, unwanted stuff to finance new, wanted stuff.

Well, that's the plan, anyway.

No comments: